Monday, 20 August 2012

Feeling Blue

I was always a little weary of layering a single colour of clothes...and that is why I decided to set myself this challenge :)
Well I must say that I am weary no more...although I agree that blue is the simplest colour to layer.
Next time I will try layering some other colour...set myself a tougher challenge :)
And this is going to be my entry for the double denim challenge on in-fb.




                                                                   Vest: Zara
                                                                    Shirt: Old
                                                                   Shoes: Bata
                                                                Cuff: Thrift Store
                                                                 Watch: Hermes
                                                                    Bag: Bangkok
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10