Monday 20 August 2012

Feeling Blue

I was always a little weary of layering a single colour of clothes...and that is why I decided to set myself this challenge :)
Well I must say that I am weary no more...although I agree that blue is the simplest colour to layer.
Next time I will try layering some other colour...set myself a tougher challenge :)
And this is going to be my entry for the double denim challenge on in-fb.




                                                                   Vest: Zara
                                                                    Shirt: Old
                                                                   Shoes: Bata
                                                                Cuff: Thrift Store
                                                                 Watch: Hermes
                                                                    Bag: Bangkok

8 comments:

  1. u layered it too well,and it was good idea to add the touch of tan to the outfit.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! The denim on denim is also very hot right now. The vest makes it a little edgy and personalized, and of course the "pop of color" with the bag! Fabulous all around.By the way, those are some amazing looking trees behind you in the pictures- what a perfect spot for fashion posts!


    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a chicken at layering colors, I must admit. But after seeing your post I feel a little more daring! I'm a new follower, hope you follow back!

    xo
    http://grungefaerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE d denim on denim look. even loved it wen it was not in style.. hehe.. i luv how u went an extra step an added a denim vest! and d brown accessories gives it just dat extra warmth ! i wud love for u to check out my fashion blog n critic it :D

    www.taintedfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very well layered.liked ur Simple...comfortable...subtle look n i loved ur cuff too!!

    http://whimsy-winks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have layered your denims so beautifully & aesthetically! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look abhi.. loved ur bag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10