Wednesday 30 January 2013

Eating Healthy Being Healthy: Portion Control

Day 1 of the challenge was great, I worked out and I ate healthy, fresh and beautiful food. I felt good all day, only thing I occasionally missed was sugar, but I found substitutes and moved on  (nuts and a few drinks with organic honey(chk back later for recepies)).
Yesterday I shared my favourite 10 mins workouts with you and today is going to be about eating healthy.
Looking, feeling good, fab, healthy and fit, is not rocket science, I have struggled with weight almost all my life until I had my light bulb moment and realised that the answer is

" finding a balance between what you burn by working out and what you earn through the food you eat"
burn less earn more = bulging belly.
burn more earn less = washboard abs.

So how can we ensure we earn/ eat fewer calories?? PORTION CONTROL
 How many times have we felt "I just eat 3 meals a day and still put on weight" why?? because the 3 BIG meals pack in equivalent calories of 6 meals.

A LESSON IN PORTION CONTROL

                                     



Yup that is all you need.. to have a healthy nutritious and wholesome meal.
Also, I am sure you have heard of The celeb endorsed, Jenny Craig Diet, a recent survey claims that it is the best diet as far as being nutritional balance, results and adaptability go. The diet basically controls portion sizes, take a look



Yup that is a healthy meal plan and all the calories we need in a day!!


                    
                     Please do let me know what you think about our fitness challenge? Would you join in?
                           Also what are your fitness tricks and tips? Do leave your comments below.
                                 Do join us on Facebook    http://www.facebook.com/lookingood.feelingfab.9 
                                       Twitter  https://twitter.com/lookingoodfeel       @lookingoodfeel
                                                        THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

16 comments:

  1. Love the post. This is the most important part of reaching that wasboard abs because 70% of having chiseled body is diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post Abhi...thnx fr sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby...yup I am learning along the way...glad u found it useful

      Delete
  3. wowww.. this is so informative.. learning to control urself and then seeing results is soo healthy :) im saving the charts fr future use :D Thank you

    My New Post is up: My Favorite Shoes :D

    My new post is up. New Year Giveaway: Win $30 GC

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very informative post. Although most of us know that we've got to practice portion control, we are not really sure about how to do it. This post solves all our doubts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad it does...was a big prob with me..
      I was eating my dal n roti n sabji's thinking its all healthy...never thought how much I was eating was probably too much :)

      Delete
  5. I once did a similar post on the three "S" to reduce weight on my blog ! And I am just nodding in agreement here at the end of this post ! Superb Abhi !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook


    ReplyDelete
  6. Very helpful post :D Enjoyed reading it :D
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! really helpful!!
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing post. wish i could follow all that:(

    do visist my blog and let me know if we could follow each other:)

    girl-gulaabi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. following back:)

    pls like my page on fb too:)
    www.facebook.com/gulaabigirl

    keep in touch

    http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi. followed u already. hope u can follow back. :)

    http://clarisselitiatco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jus found ur blog n im alredy likn it.. chk ma new blog:)
    Adity,
    gurlssecrets.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10