Thursday 9 August 2012

Lakme India Fashion Week: Day 4

Day 4 focused primarily on the most gorgeous and spunky accessories, with a collection by the brand "outhouse" and the other by "valliyan: by Nitya Arora".
I can't go by day 4 without mentioning "Shivan and Narresh"...they have truly brought style and sophistication to the taboo word swimwear, in India..I must I must sometime soon get my hands on one of their distinct and unmistakable pieces.





You can find some of these three brands online here outhouse, valliyan and shivan & narresh
THANKS FOR VISITING
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE POST..DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the daily wrap up on the shows! Fabulous clothes, I only wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewelry on the first looks and the color scheme + prints on the last image.

    Gazillionth Thought Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those statement necklaces!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. second row first pic and third row again first pic.. the bectest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfits! Great dresses!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10