Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Shopping Online Review: Shopnineteen And The Palazzo Pants

Shopping Online at Shopnineteen..a review
Shopping online is something of a recent phenomenon in India, I was a little late catching on to the trend...but boy have I caught on.I was very weary the first time but have become a seasoned online shopper since. I love the convenience and the whole experience but mind you the constant barrage of deals and steals can make it very addictive.....
Over the next few days I will review the sites that I have been shopping on...starting with shopnineteen.com
I bought a few essentials like a white T-shirt and shorts and a few not so essential things like these palazzo pants simply because the prices were so attractive.
I instantly fell in love with these palazzo pants, if paired with the right pieces these palazzo pants can be made to look formal or casual or funky and fun.
The palazzo pants are definitely something you must add to your wardrobe this season.

Ok back to the shopnineteen review...
The package arrived within a couple of days, was packed well and I was very happy with the quality of everything...Here are a formal look with the palazzo pants..I hope you enjoy :)

 Palazzo Pants: shopnineteen.com

Shopping Online Review: Shopnineteen palazzo pants

Shopping Online Review: Shopnineteen palazzo pants

Shopping Online Review: Shopnineteen palazzo pants

Shopping Online Review: Shopnineteen palazzo pants

Shopping Online Review: Shopnineteen palazzo pants

Shopping Online Review: Shopnineteen palazzo pants

All in all I think it was a great experience...if only the best things were not out of stock it would have been an excellent experience.
So shopping online review for shopnineteen : a thumbs up
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10