Tuesday 4 December 2012

Wednesday Wants And Wishes: Manish Arora and Amrapali

I am so excited to share my latest crush with you, No it's not a guy..men really cant compare.

It is the latest collaboration between designer Manish Arora and jewellery brand Amrapali. Manish Arora is a genius to say the least, his collections are always quirky with a generoug dose of drama creating spell binding contemporary art, read clothes. Amrapali is a brand synonymous with traditional breath taking  jewels, they are the jewellers to the stars and create pieces fit for a queen.




One traditional the other quirky and contemporary, two ends of the spectrum, but they unite to create the most harmonious marriage, resulting in the creation of magic. Traditional designs and art form in bold contemporary colours that Manish Arora is known for.

These are what every girls dreams are made of....



I have been a pretty good girl this year Santa...I hope you are reading this :)
What is your wish list looking like? Let me know :)
AND PLS PLS PLS...LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/lookingood.feelingfab.9
I promise to keep you entertained :)

11 comments:

  1. The collabaration did bring about some fantastic pieces indeed !!

    Lovely inspiration... thanks for sharing ! :)

    Much Love
    Heiress
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ring in 3rd pictures is so very pretty, I think I can use this for multi purpose- can wear it on finger, use this as pendant and hair clip too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want them all too....n ur so creative yaar...never thought about using it in those ways :)

      Delete
  3. O wow ! This looks amazing ! Love all the jewels !
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey darling now following you blog! Please follow back and also my Facebook page!!
    XOXO
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com
    Facebook.com/elegantlysimple01

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing jewelry! There are some beautiful pieces! :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh that is really stunning!! Men definitely cannot compare :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I want those too! Love your blog :) It'd be great if you could check mine out!

    xx Saira
    http://prettysplendid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, very inspiring! Beautiful!

    Please follow me and I shall follow back!
    Hope we can be friends!

    Tifa! XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10