Wednesday 12 December 2012

Retro Dress + Roses + Lace

OMG!! am I happy to be blogging again or what!..my computer crashed a few days back..and truly brought my life to a complete standstill..how much we take technology for granted :)
Anyway, back to the post now...
Winter in my city means just a few degrees lower than summer, and that truly does not warrant a complete wardrobe change..we can pretty much go through the entire year with the same wardrobe. How jealous I am of all you girls who get to strut around in tall boots and fur (faux) vests.
But there is always a silver lining..altough you have to look hard to spot this one..well I can enjoy the warm winter sun in a short dress :)
Talking about the dress...I have a weakness for anything even remotely retro and vintage, and adding lace to it just makes it completely irresistible for me. That is exactly what happened with this one..could not pass it by :)

retro dress, roses and lace

retro dress roses and lace

retro dress roses and lace, red leapord print shoes

red frames, retro dress, lace, roses

retro style clothing, red frames, red animal print shoes
                                         DO YOU LOVE RETRO AS MUCH AS ME??
                                                 DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS :)

17 comments:

  1. looking so pretty, love the lace detailing n the flowers in your hair such a sweet touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing lace collar. Takes the outfit to a new level. :)

    Do visit my blog. :)
    http://thestylecocktail.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ...something so feminine abt lace :)

      Delete
  3. The images are so vintage-y and takes you back to a different era...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hun! I've followed you back!

    Much love! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. great geeky red glasses, and ur dress n those flowers,reminds me of Alice in wonderland !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is cool...where do we find one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sucha adorable dress, and love your shoes.
    Likewhatyouwearing.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeahh... I love retro too :)


    You look so good...specially loving your peter-pan color ;) u gave me some nice ideass...


    Love <3
    Tanuja :)
    -------
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look! Love your dress;) Wopuld you like to follow each other?
    Following you on GFC and Facebook (helping you to reach 1k followers!);)

    With love, Egle Ge {HideInSugar}
    P.S. Only 1 day left to enter GIVEAWAY on my blog (worldwide)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! So fun how you have the pops of read in your glasses and shoes :) Love the dress!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post :)nice photographs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10