Sunday 18 August 2013

Work Wear : 5 Work Wear Options In 1 Video

Work Wear : 5 Work Wear Options In 1 Video

I have been blogging for over a year, and when the blog hit its first birthday, I decided it was time to do something new in this space, it was time for us to get to know each other a little better.
"Videos" pat came the answer.
Also, I am a little youtube obsessed, I probably do more you tube searches than google searches. So videos was perfect.
However, over the last couple of weeks, on innumerable occassions, I found myself kicking myself for ever taking on the challenge of making a video. Yes, a challenge it has been, specially because my husband has absolutely no interest in photography, videography or fashion. I had to do it all myself from the clothes and makeup, story line, taking the video, editing, music, voice over, compressing and uploading. I did get a little help from my maid and the tripod :)
So, anyway, the end result is not perfect but it does make me feel proud of all that I have learnt and achieved. I hope you enjoy the results of my sweat and toil :)
And oh...did i mention the video is all about Work wear?

                              

Do let me know what you thought about the video and the work wear looks. Suggestions and recommendations are welcome too. If you missed the first video, here it is FIRST VIDEO
Lots of love...

4 comments:

  1. OMG Fabulous Video Abhilasha!!! I loved it the idea, the styling, the outfits! EVERYTHING! Super Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll...ur comment means the world to me...so much effort went into the video :)

      Delete
    2. I know!!! I can totally imagine the amount of effort ya! Hats off to you!

      Delete
  2. it looked totally pro and I loved it :)

    I splly loved the blue pants and formal looks.... u were amazing and well done.

    I'm seriously looking forward to more videos :)


    Love
    Tanuja :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10