Tuesday 15 October 2013

Graphic Leggings And Shopping

Graphic Leggings And Shopping

I chanced upon these graphic leggings on fashionandyou.com. I loved them, I gazed at them, I analysed them and then I measured their wear ability using a patented complex but precises mathematical algorithm.
The results were not in favour of the lovely leggings, pairings and perfect occasions for it were an extremely small set. So I made a well calculated sacrifice and let them go. I did find myself thinking about them on a few occasions, especially when I would look at the stunning graphic and clean Shivan Narresh pieces on magazine covers and celebrities.
A few weeks later, these leggings reappeared on the fashionandyou.com, this time I thought it was divine intervention, as if the universe was pushing me towards the leggings. The fashion lover in me said yes and hit "buy" before the mathematician in me could recalculate.
I thought they were perfect for a shopping trip, and birthday shopping if I may add..
October is the one month of the year when I do maximum damage I think, but then like my sister says "you don't turn "beep" every year"...ha that I don't..

topindianfashionblog

topindianfashionblog

bestindianfashion blogs

bestindianfashion blogs

bestindianfashion blogs

 Wanna see what I bought?? And what did you think of my graphic leggings? Love em or hate em?
Leggings : fashionandyou.com (Rs500 approx)
High Low Shirt : Thrifted, Pune streets (Rs 250)
Everything Else : Fairly Old :)


7 comments:

  1. I've been suffering from Colaba Causeway withdrawal, please let me know if there are specific stores or footpath places where I can get reasonable stuff in Pune

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...there are plenty but nothing like Colaba n linking road..
      MG road near clover centr and near wonderland in the evenings n over weekends
      FC road over weekend evenings
      These are places u could visit for bargain shopping....you wont always find stuff, but could get lucky occasionally..let me know how it goes :)

      Delete
  2. These leggings caught my eye too! I resisted grabbing them twice but would grab them the next time they are on sale I guess.. They look stunning.. Wish I lived in Pune, such a nice collection of clothes at such affordable prices *sigh* :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a graphic look that gets my vote! Happy birthday month to you:-) I am much like you where I shop almost all month long during my birthday month!
    xx
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the colour and they really look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Leggings really transformed the look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10