Sunday 13 October 2013

The Anti-ageing And Glowing Skin Diet

The Anti-ageing And Glowing Skin Diet 

So glowing gorgeous skin, rosy cheeks and all have been on my wish list forever..but I had no idea how to get there. I tried different creams and facials, but they really provided just a temporary facade. So I set out on a quest to understand the secrets to effortlessly beautiful looking skin, I stumbled upon a few things that worked and a few that just did not.
The one thing that I can vouch for is an alkaline diet, it does lead to clear lovely skin it also additionally has anti-ageing properties. Sone pe suhaga...like they say :)
An alkaline environment in the body promotes good health, good skin and ensures that all our organs function efficiently. Studies show that cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment. These internal benefits surely reflect on the skin externally.
An acidic environment inside the body ages it at a rapid pace and our organs cannot function efficiently, thus reflecting on the skin in the form of breakouts, pigmentation etc.
A few tweaks to your diet and a little thought before you put something into your mouth is all it really takes to see results on your face.
So what is this alkaline anti-ageing diet?? I have it all put together for you in this video.

Top anti-ageing and glowing skin foods


                            
             I hope you enjoyed the alkaline and anti-ageing diet video? Ready to start glowing?

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this sounds like such a great idea! I'll have to watch the video :D
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will give this a try! :)

    Do visit my blog, hosting a giveaway. http://bit.ly/LakmeGiveaway1

    Love,
    Saily
    The Style Cocktail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10