Thursday 21 November 2013

Past Patina, Time Freeze And Making Memories..

I am walking through the castle like gates of my school, two plaits, crisp uniform and polished shoes..when I hear a sound, a soft "mummy"..I look down and see my daughter walking through the castle like gates of my school, two plaits, crisp uniform and polished shoes.
Time slips by so quickly.
No matter how many elaborate plans I plot to ambush it, capture it and keep it locked with me..It always manages to slip by, it escapes my clutches. I stay still - I see it running away, and when it reaches the horizon, I see it looking back and mocking me, warning me, telling me.."I don't stop for anyone, make the most of what you have"
Its easy to forget that we all are on the clock, from the moment we are born..
Its easy to be naive and think we have all the time in the world..
Its easy to take time for granted..
Its easy to get so entangled in everyday life that we forget to enjoy the time we have..
I wonder how, those who know they don't have too much time, wake up each day and use their time..their precious time..
Or maybe I can stop time and keep it buried deep within..store it for eternity..as my memories..
The memories have a patina..but maybe that is what makes them so beautiful..

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog



Time waits for no one, no favours has he

Time waits for no one, and he wont wait for me, yeh


Drink in your summer, gather your corn

The dreams of the night time will vanish by dawn



And time waits for no one, and it won't wait for me

Time waits for no one, and it won't wait for me
(Rolling Stones Time Waits For No One)

Jacket: shopnineteen.com (Rs799)
Dress: Tailor stitched
Watch: Guess
Heels: Chanel

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and balanced look! Love the blazer and those shoes ..oh my!!
    You look so graceful:-)
    x
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalyani..appreciate your time and ur comment

      Delete
  2. Hey Abhi, nice to read your thoughts as well on your blog. I mean others are also your thoughts but these were those which I never read on your blog. Also, I liked the relativity you brought
    fusing watching up your kid grow, time flying by and the shoot with watch, ready to go look..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sunaina..
      You know the whole process of getting dressed up, taking pics of myself and posting them...started feeling a little empty after a while. A little more text, a little more me and a little more of others...is my way of adding some more me and meaning to this blog. I am so glad you noticed it and appreciated it. It means the world to me. THANK YOU

      Delete
  3. you look stunning in the outfit..the color combination is perfectly balanced...you should also try designer Indian wear sometime...that will really suit you !!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great...you got nice fashion tips about Western Dresses for Girls ,...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is great....the colors are perfectly balanced...you should try Indian anarkali salwar suits somtimes....that will really suit you !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10