Sunday 22 December 2013

Winter Essentials : Fashion Beauty And For The Soul

Hello ladies, I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are all set for the festivities that follow. My city is finally experiencing winters in their full form and glory. For the first time in years I think I am actually enjoying this weather..I do believe its all in the mind..the winters haven't changed but my, what has changed is me.
So to pay homage to this new way of thinking and to my new found love for the winters, I have put together a video, which hopefully will convert a few winter haters and make winter lovers fall more in love..
Its all the things I am enjoying this season, I hope you enjoy them too..
Wishing you a very happy holidays and loads of love..

Here are three looks from the video..please do leave your comments and do subscribe :)

leatherjacket

denimjacket

sweaterstyle

Big hugs and loads of love..

Black T: thrifted old
Leather Jacket : massimo dutti (Dubai)
Printed Pants : brasstacksmadras.com
Denim Jacket : shopnineteen.com
Sweater : gift
Scarf : thrifted

8 comments:

  1. Really like the second outfit... So cozy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the second outfit... So cozy

    ReplyDelete
  3. winter is my favorite season, though my dry skin doesnt love it as much, I am so loving that denim jacket..loved all the three looks you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the look in black t and blue denim♡♡♡♡ looking fab♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks! The prints, colors and accessories are all just perfect for winter..will bookmark some of these ideas! We are in the midst of summer here 37 deg to be precise:-))
    Have a great festive season
    x
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!The last picture is mindblowng! Love your face, the sweater, everything!

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10