Sunday 6 April 2014

Lifelessons With Cindy Crawford



You are sure to remember Cindy Crawford grace covers of magazines in the most stunning couture gowns and teeny tiny bikinis, never thought she could look killer in just a pair of simple old jeans and a shirt - she does. And she not only looks stunning, she comes across as a very intelligent and grounded woman who can speak so well too.
I am talking about Cindy Crawford's lifeclass which just made my Sunday evening absolutely perfect - giant juicy cherry on my lemon gelato kind of perfect.
I would strongly recommend listening to and watching the beautiful Cindy Crawford as she talks about her life and all the lessons learnt from it.
Once I got over how lovely she looked, I did take away a lot from it.

indianfashionblogs

It talks about 5 questions that we need to ask ourselves at various stages in life, to help us find happiness.
The first question being 'Have you found your passion in life?'
Now I know that is a pretty obvious thing, every life coach and guru talks about 'finding your passion' being the first step. But have we taken the time to think about it? Have we thought about the things that make us happy and why?

indianfashionblogs

Another big relief was hearing that finding your passion does not always come easily, at 20 something you don't have to really know what your mission in life is you don't have to be on that path at 20.
I love that, because I spent most of my 20's fretting over the fact that I did not know what I wanted to do, I had no idea what my passion was and how I could actualize it. There was a burning obsessive desire in me to start doing 'something', I just did not know what that 'something' was.
I constantly felt 'lack' and I felt I was letting myself down...hearing Cindy say those words made me feel relief, made me feel ok, made me feel like I am not too late..this is just the start.
Now I want to know this from you......
Are you a thinker like me?
Did you have any 'ahhhha' moments reading this?
Would you like to discuss life and living it beautifully with me? 
Would you like to see more posts about the lessons life has taught me and you? More videos?
What has been a turning point moment in your life, big or small...
Tell me I am waiting to hear from you...waiting to learn from you...leave me a comment below or mail me at
lookingoodfeelingfab@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. A very lovely post. I guess very few in their 20s know what their life's passion is. And thats ok. Its important to still live life to the fullest :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post really. i like the way you written this post

    ALL YOU NEED TO TRAVEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely love to see videos on life's lessons. I feel it's a constant growth phase that we are in while living. I, for sure, was not given a choice when I was 18 and pushed into a career not of my choice. though i always felt I had a creative edge and always wanted to do something in art, i was forced into something that was very difficult for me and killed all my creative urges. Now again, that natural tendency towards art is re-surfacing and i can't seem to accept it though i really really want to. blame it on all the social conditioning. but i think passion wins most of the time and hope so in my case, i find some way to fix my creative urges. i would love to hear more about life's lessons and such. very interesting topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes people dont know what they want from life long after their 30s as well...Life is intriguing, changing, evolving.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abhi! I want to watch this so bad- I am a thinker like you, always trying to do - but not knowing exactly what. Haha. Love this post and I'd love to see more!

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my my..when I am struggling to find answers myself I get to see this beautiful post from u..good u shared it ....wud live to listen on life n aaaah se aahaa tak evolutions...keep it coming

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10