Sunday 22 July 2012

Trend: Leopord Print

I have seen celebrity after celebrity sport this cool trend, and have been waiting patiently to get my hands on one of these. Whatever I did find was Rs 900 and above which seemed a little bit too much, well to me atleast...so my patience was really really tested and the waiting lasted a bit longer than I would have liked...but finally yesterday I got my hands on this scarf and for a steal...
It is available for just Rs 100 (<2$) at the export surplus shop opp marzorin on MG road Pune...get yours now...let me know if you need directions...

My find


8 comments:

  1. I wish you were in Delhi to guide me :(
    nice blog... I really like the efforts you are putting in here...
    Love,
    Swati R

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love leopard print.... love these inspirations, abhi. great blog--enjoyed your posts, and i love your style. very elegant and sophisticated. i am now following you on google, bloglovin and pinterest. would you like to connect with me on all three, too? i'd be honored to stay connected... cheers from usa, and have a great day!
    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a leopard print scarf and I wear it all the time! Such a good investment!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have leopard print shoes! Love this trend:)


    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE leopard print - and so happy that it comes in other colors now a days, and not just the traiditonal leopard print color! This post would be PERFECT for the NEON link-up I'm hosting! It's my first time hosting a link-up, and I hope you stop by!

    DOUBLE DOG DARE Fashion Link Up: Summer of NEON! Win a PRIZE!

    Let's follow each other!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the kim's scarf :) now following you as well on GFC and bloglovin'

    much of love,

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love leopard print,it can never go out of fashion. And the best part it goes with evey color..
    we did a post on it too..
    love

    http://likewhatyouwearing.blogspot.in/2012/09/paws-and-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10