Tuesday 7 August 2012

Lakme India Fashion Week: Day 2

So as promised here is my lowdown of day 2 of LIFW..There was so much to love about the shows and collections..it was really hard to pick my favourite collection.
The ones I loved the most were
"I love ma doodle book" by Aarti Vijay Gupta
"Surendri" by Yogesh Chaudhary
"Sadhu and the samurai" by Payal Khandwala
Wendell Rodricks
The first two collections made me feel like a little child had gone crazy doodling and spraying paint over a pristine white canvas.
While the other two collections were all about free flow and colours.





Each one of these collections is pretty unique and unlike what I have seen before, however they all have one thing in common..they all scream ATTITUDE. These collections are certainly not for the faint hearted, only those with great confidence and big personalities can make these pieces there own.
Cant wait to spot these off the runway...
Psst: I can certainly picture Sabina Chopra in these..

1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much for the lovely comment on my blog... Would sure love to follow each other. Have done my part. Ur turn to return the favour now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10