Sunday 30 September 2012

Fall Trend: Burgundy

If there is just one thing you can add to your wardrobe this season, it must be a piece in the colour 'burgundy' or 'ox blood'..the bright, bold, deep jewel coloured hue had me swooning with desire..
So when I set eyes on this gorgeous pair of pants..wild horses could not stop me from swiping my poor worn out credit card..and oh the joy of seeing them hanging in my closet..already I could think of a 100 ways of pairing and wearing my pants :)
As the Vogue India cover reads "Burgundy is the new black" and do I love it or what :)
Here I combine two trends animal print and burgundy....do you like??

Thanks June of I want it all for being my spell chk :)






                                                                   Pants: Boutique in Pune
                                                                      Top: Self designed
                                                                           Shoes: Delhi
                                                                             Bag: Dior
                                                                  Ring: Blur Accessories
                                                         Watch Chopard Happy Diamonds

I love reading your comments....so please do leave them here :)

10 comments:

  1. You rock this trend! Love the first pic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit ..And bag is to die for..
    New post up on :http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit looks great! What nail paint are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. trendy post :)
    love ur accessiories nd bag too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, those pants are just so perfect for this season..you look stunning :) from which boutique you brought them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely ! Love the mix ! I still couldn't find myself a perfect pair !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that bag.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ring and bag!!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Even I've got burgundy pants and totally love rocking them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10