Monday, 24 September 2012

Work Wear

The more people I meet and interact with, the more I realise that through our clothes we paint a picture of our personalities and our attitudes.
The moment I lay eyes on a person I form an opinion...
gorgeous, impressive, smart, sweet, quirky, whacky, creative, sad, sorry, uncertain, confident
yup in those split seconds my mind is following a complex algorithm to figure out all these things..
Isn't it the same with you?
Who ever said "first impression is the last impression" must have been a fashionista :)
So work wear takes a whole new meaning....
want a promotion? want a hike? want that new project? or that cute guy?
maybe it is time for a wardrobe change...
My take on work wear....





Pants: Mango
Jacket: Self designed
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Catwalk
Watch: Michel Kors
Shirt: Roadside find (Pune)

I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS ON THE LOOK....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10