Friday 7 September 2012

Go Green: fashionandyou.com

I don't really favour the colour green, but when I saw this green dress on sale at fashionandyou.com, I could not resist. It looked simple, elegant and different from the dresses I possessed..to put it simply I thought it had a lot of potential, and for the price it was a steal..
So I ordered and within a couple of days I received the parcel beautifully packed...to say the least, I was impressed by their speed, packing, quality and very competitive prices :)
TIP: Make sure you check the site everyday to ensure you don't miss a good deal and a good sale.

Anyway on a different note...I think it is time for me to introduce my model, Aditi (my sister), who graciously and patiently poses and deals with my creative whims as the amature photographer in me takes over. She is very passionate about cooking and eating, you could indulge in some of her food fantasies on her blog
sushiandcuttingchai.blogspot.in





                                                Green wrap dress: fashionandyou.com
                                                            Shoes: old form LA
                                                                Watch: Fendi
                                                           Clutch: Thomas Wylde

                                                         Do leave your comments :)



22 comments:

  1. OMG!!! such a lovely dress that is! n ur sis rocks in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ruby....i like the dress coz it hides all the flaws :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the green color! you are lucky to have such a nice sister :D

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color Green is one of my favs love the clutch n skull detailing

    Pooja K
    www.chicaccessorizer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is absolutely gorgeous...

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving lovely comments!!

    Would you like to follow each other.. lemme know

    Love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love your dress!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me!!! Thanks so much in advance. I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sister is beautiful...
    Love the dress and skull clutch...
    But that footwear - its way too awesome!
    Love it....
    Btw, thanks for the comment in my blog.
    I'm following you now.
    Do drop by my blog and follow if you like!!! :)
    Fashion Panache

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautfiul! Green is my favorite color so I could i NOT love this outfit? :)

    Love from Germany

    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the attire! and i have same shades!
    Following you via gfc, follow back?

    Love,
    Devina

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the green dress looks gorgeous on you!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats a fab green dress! im on a look out for a green/jade colored top or dress for long .. have to chk out this website now
    following u on GFC, follow me bac if u like :)
    ~ashy
    http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous dress! And love your clutch!

    http://www.itchyedgy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful dress ! You look gorgeous ! ...following back :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is complimenting perfectly with your sister's curvaceous body :)
    love your post. .have a happy weekend!

    xoxo
    Mimi (Mimzy's Closet )
    canvirries03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your sister looks amazing in this green dress, nice photos too

    http://alwand.co.uk/index.php/fashionstreet-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! That dress is go pretty.. And ur sister looks GORG!! Definitely gonna check out the site.. :)

    http://meruslife.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heya!

    Like your blog! Love the way your write.
    And you look gorgeous in Green.

    I am now a follower.

    Do check out my site and follow if you like it. I post about fashion tips & tricks and look of the day inspirations.
    www.plainjanesfashionrescue.blogspot.com

    Any feedback is welcome!

    xx
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  18. love those shoes !so pretty.

    http://clichemira.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty!!!

    A new follower do hop onto here too :

    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the complete styling ....great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10