Wednesday 31 October 2012

Can The Lehnga Look Edgy?

One more look before I end my obsession with this lehnga (for now ;))
A fun funky twist to the traditionally traditional outfit by adding a short black jacket...
Ideal for a fun sangeet or a pre wedding cocktail...you could add a belt on the jacket or use a dupatta as a scarf with the jacket to take this look a step further...I really enjoyed doing this series on the lehnga...I hope you did too..
AND IF YOU DID...I have a favour to ask..please show some love and support by liking my facebook page...link below

http://www.facebook.com/lookingood.feelingfab.9
Thank you so much :)






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS...I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow! It is looking gorgeous! These picutres are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really loved the second, fourth and last picture, so edgy and smart! love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really nice and creative twist to a lengha. Love it!
    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.. Would love to see your entry for our Bollywood Fashion Blog Party - http://theawesomesisters.com/2012/10/18/bollywood-blog-party/
    Love BA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. The shoes! You look gorgeous! Btw I followed your blog. Hope you can drop by mine and maybe get a follow back? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! I LOVE YOUR STYLE! LOVE LOVE LOVE
    http://taintedfingers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Thanks for browsing through our blog.

    Lovely indian looks !!

    Follow us on www.whatwearhow.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous skirt... and what awesome twist to the traditional lehenga

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so royal !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indeed very edgy and chic!Love Lipsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the lehenga you wore! Very edgy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10