Sunday 2 December 2012

5 Easy Steps To Take Any Dress From Day To Night : Day Look

I am always looking for ways to expand my wardrobe..I need these lessons more than anyone else... though my wardrobe is bursting to the seams, my day always starts with "I have nothing to wear". How I would like everyday to be filled with shopping sprees and styling sessions, but lets be real...there is no time for it :)

So whats the key to looking good on budgeted time and money? Making each piece in you closet sweat and work hard...it should mold itself to suit any occasion and mood, day or night. One such versatile piece is the dress, it should head the list of a lazy girls guide to looking good.

I hate standing before my closet trying to create the perfect permutation and combination (hated them even in school :)) of separates..but a dress..close my eyes pick one and I am good to go.
So here is a day look with one of my favourite dresses....in the next post I take you through 5 simple steps to   transform the dress for night :)







I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU...PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS :)
HAVE YOU "LIKED" MY FB PAGE? NOT YET? PLEASE DO...LINK BELOW :)
I AM AT 934 LIKES....HELP ME HIT 1000 :)


12 comments:

  1. You look so chic and sophisticated!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls :) hope ur doing well...n keeping warm :)

      Delete
  2. Love your dress choice! Looking good! I agree with you that a good dress is a no brainer when you are choosing something to wear day to night. Great post!




    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zahra...love dresses :)
      U have a great collection too :)

      Delete
  3. great look, so chic!

    Likewhatyouwearing.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. A chic office look, and I love the way u keep that figure -u hot mommy !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with this dress! Awesome!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my fav dress too...n iv followed u bak :)

      Delete
  7. lovely!! u look gr8!! :)
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10