Wednesday 13 March 2013

Celebrities Before And After Photoshop

I have to admit it, I am addicted to magazines, I just cant do without those glitzy glossy things. Pay day to me means rushing to the closest magazine stall to get my monthly dose of highs..high glamour, high fashion, high heels, high intensity workouts and the highest quality luxury.

Reading them makes me, workout harder to try and get that toned body Deepika has, get my facials because even at 50 I would like to look like Madonna, no wrinkles..and work harder on my relationships because Malaika Arora says "they take time and effort"

But every now and then I hear about this aspiration being taken to dangerous extremes, with nose jobs gone wrong, liposuction, an enhancement there and a reduction here. Although it is important to seek perfection..it is important to keep the real picture at the back of our minds..

If you are like me and sometimes find yourself wondering how Kareena never has any dark circles or how or how Sridevi has no wrinkles...here is your reality check...

celebrities before after photoshop
Brittany Murphy, source luux.com
celebrities before after photoshop
Source here
celebrities before after photoshop
Source here
celebrities before after photoshop
Source here
celebrities before after photoshop
Faith Hill Image Source here
Yes the answer is PHOTOSHOP :)
Dont get me wrong, I think all these celebs work really hard at looking good and they all look great even before the photoshopping. Lets aspire to look like their photoshopped versions but know that we are all only human...we all have a few wrinkles and a few cellulite bumps...but we are all gorgeous none the less...

8 comments:

  1. ouch! That was one heck of a reality check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure these are real pictures? :O Cant believe it..
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG can't believe it :O really great pics to see the diff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hard reality ! Thanks so much for visiting me, n let me know when can we chit chat a bit ? I wanted to do this from so long :)
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats the reality of fashion world!! Believe in what your eyes see in the magazine and you will be disappointed (If) when you see these celebs in real life!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the second picture of madonna is really altered, I have nothing against a little retouching, like getting rid of dark circles or a zit, but that's all! it just gives everyone such a wrong idea!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh whoa! that's massive photo shopping. nice reality check for us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10