Wednesday 15 May 2013

Shop Online : Looking Good Feeling Fab : The Bandhani Collection

Online Shopping Anyone??
Yes, now you can shop here too..shopping online is so much fun, and I have been wanting to extend that experience on the blog too..
For the last few months I have literally spent every waking minute fantasizing about this collection..
I absolutely love Indian crafts and fabrics, I believe there is so much colour, richness, art and tradition en-grained in them. Which is why the bright and beautiful bandhani was my first choice..the fabrics are traditional Indian while the designs are contemporary.  You will find bandhani jackets, bandhani shirts and bandhani stoles all in lovely bright hues  embellished with hardware, chains, mirrors and other shiny little things.
So are you all set to shop the bandhani collection?
Here you go....hope you enjoy..keeping my fingers crossed :)


mirrorworkshirt womensshirtparty boyfriendjacket womensjacketbandhani

If you like what you see...hop on over to the SHOP to see the full collection..
Here is how you can buy, write to me telling me what you would like to buy..


Email : lookingoodfeelingfab@gmail.com

Payment Mode : Credit card/ Debit Card via paypal
                         Bank Transfer to Citibank.
Shipping : Worldwide Shipping
               Free Shipping Within India
Delivery Period : 5-7 Days within India

Do tell me what you think...ull make my day :)

5 comments:

  1. Omg this is AMAZING! I love these bandini blazers! So glad you do worldwide shipping because I'm seriously going to consider ordering one of them. So creative and stylish!

    Richa
    www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is awesome..and the pieces are all fabulous!!


    Win Something

    Awesome Of Your Choice From Oasap

    A birthday giveaway!
    Enter it and make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Especially the dress in the thirst picture and the blazer in the last picture. Ahh..you make me miss India. :/

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant collection, I like these type of stuff. These are really some professional clothing best at their cost also. I always go for the best and cheap and deal of day help me to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10