Wednesday 12 June 2013

Indian Wear : Playing With Colours

Indian Wear 

What a lovely start to the day :)
Surbhi of the blog The Fashion Flite really made my day with this kurta post, she says she drew inspiration from my Krafty Kurta Series. Yay!! I am so honoured..thank you Surbhi..
Coming to today's outfit...
Every now and then I get in the mood for some desi chic..and the salwaar has become my new favourite. I love the voluminous billowy silhouette and if  it is in a bright citrus colour like this one, what more could I ask for.
I added a purple dupatta just as a fun element to add some interest.
Orange purple sounds like too much?
Have a look and tell me what you thing...



indianwear7 indianwear1 indianwear4 indianfashion1 indianwear2 salwaar indianwear5
What is your go to Indianwear piece?

11 comments:

  1. Love the composition of this outfit

    XX
    Trishann
    http://jewelsngold.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, has quaint haryanvi twist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange,purple combination! In fact, I have worn that quite often :)
    I am following you now!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty Abhi! There's a doe-eyed innocence to you. :)
    And I love these two colours together, though not as much as orange-pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good combination, good presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got a white shirt & dhoti pants....and you gave me a great idea to pair them up!!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful idea.... very inspiring ..... Thanks for sharing :)

    Manali
    http://secretsofmissdaydreamer.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoaaaaaaa woman you are SUPER TALENTED! I love the picture composition, the leheriya salwar, the gota on the dupatta... actually the whole freaking look.... Stunning you look ♥ :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder how I have never come across your blog before. Love your space, keep up the good work hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10