Thursday 27 June 2013

Sale Season Is Almost Here

Zara sale oh Zara sale..when are you starting??

I have never really looked forward to the monsoons, and this year the rain God's have charged in with all their might and fury....
But every dark cloud has a silver lining and so do the monsoons, they bring along the sale season..yay!!
So while I am waiting for the sales to start, I thought Id show you some of my purchases from the sales last year...hope you enjoy..
Printed pencil skirt : Zara Sale 
Stud Heels : Zara Sale
Clutch : Accessorize Sale


zarasalezara sale

zarasalezarasale


zara sale

Some of my top sales are
Zara Sale
Mango Sale
Forever New Sale
Splash Sale
Accessorize Sale
This time I also need to raid the Nike and Reebok Sales.
Does anyone know when the Zara sale is starting? I am tired of running to the door first thing in the morning, to grab the newspaper as if my life depended on it. Yup, just to check if today is the lucky day when the sale begins. I dont want to miss the first day do I?

6 comments:

  1. Haha...I know the feeling. For us, Zara summer/spring sale started a week ago. Unfortunately, don't have a clue about India. :/ Love the top, it's beautiful! Look gorgeous as always!

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting too..Guess, Van Heusen and some other brands have already started their sale...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. yupp.. its SLAE season :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I adore the skirt and love the styling of this outfit!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt. You always rock in a pencil skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt.. and quite a striking styling! :)
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10