Tuesday 6 August 2013

Indian Fashion's Love For Indian Cotton : My New Pants

Indian Fashion's Love For Indian Cotton : My New Pants

Beautiful brightly coloured cotton fabrics of Indian origin are a major weakness for me. When I spot one of these (which is very often) my heart skips a beat and my mind goes in overdrive envisioning the things I could create with it. It all happens so quick that before I realize it I own a little piece of paradise.
A little more dreaming later it goes to the tailor and finally back to me and on this blog.
I spotted this block printed Indian cotton fabric hiding under a pile of cottons, the lovely colours caught my eye and I just had to have it.
The Indian block print fabric is typically used for kurtas and kurtis, but I wanted something different and hence the birth of the block print cotton pants in my closet.
Please give a warm welcome to my block print cotton pants :)

blockprintindianfabricpants

Indianfashionblog

Indianfashionblog

Indianfashionblog

Indianfashionblog

Indianfashionblog

Indian cottons are such an integral part of everyday Indian Fashion, I am so glad I was able to have some fun with it.
Talking about Indianwear HERE is the first Indianwear post I did and HERE is my fav.
Have you been creative with Indian Fashion and Indian cottons yet? Tell me how....wanna know your ideas too :)

11 comments:

  1. Loved the pants! And the way you paired it with neon heels and those bangles just makes it more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot...it was a lot of fun putting this look together...all my fav things in one post..glad u enjoyed it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely heels! and bangles! and pants! Errr everything! :D Where did you get those heels?? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ghayu sweety they are from done by none...

      Delete
  4. love the pants ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look - I love the fabric - and how you've paired it with the neon heels is brilliant! By the way, I loved the video and getting to see your personality a little bit more! You are adorable! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your pants!! The print and the color is amazing plus they are made of cotton fabric is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those pants Abhilasha...Its so different and stylish.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am one of those fanatic Indians who loves their cottons. i have an instant attraction to those kind of prints and the pants are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking lovely in this outfit. the pant is looking nice. This type of women clothes is become popular these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10