Thursday 8 August 2013

Black And White Sounds Nice..

Black And White Sounds Nice..

I try and make it a point to keep the posts happy and bright and pretty, never talking about painful things. But these days the newspapers bring such sad news every morning, whether it is the issue of womens safety or that of the safety of our country.
It hurts so so bad and I cant help but talk about it...

I just pray that each one of us can
feel true happiness and contentment deep within our souls
feel gratitude and appreciation for our lives and our roles

feel bliss and peace when we get out of bed..
feel love and joy as we go to bed..

An inner change within each one of us
Is sure to bring change in the world around us..


indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

Have a great and safe long weekend...and Eid mubarak...
I am looking forward to some fun posts and maybe a video too, next week..are you??

4 comments:

  1. superlike it Abhi... I think this is now my fav outfit on LGFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this outfit Abhi you looks very cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the splash of colour added by those heels and neckpiece in the midst of black and white :) And why not add where you got the dress and accessories at the end of the post? It would help others to hunt down those pieces na? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pumps....yeah, even I hope we have more of positivity in our lives!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10