Sunday 22 September 2013

Snake Print Pants And Fan Print Clutch

Snake Print Pants And Fan Print Clutch

Hey lovely ladies, I hope you all had a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend..mine was anything but.
I am suffering from a terrible stomach thing, my weekend involved plenty of loo runs, khichadi and just being on bed..ughh!! today morning seems no different and to add I have a few important meetings lined up..
So I am really happy to rewind back to Friday, when I was fit, fine and all dressed up for an early dinner with friends..
I pulled out my spanking new snake skin pants and to add a dash of colour the fan print clutch.
Ok enough talking...I think I need to head..you know where ;)
Leaving you with pictures of a happy Friday :)

topindianfashionblogs

topindianfashionblogs

topindianfashionblogs

topindianfashionblogs

topindianfashionblogs

topindianfashionblogs

topindianfashionblogs

Do let me know what you thought about my snake print pants and the fan print clutch.
Fan print clutch courtesy http://www.facebook.com/Fulcrumhomedecor 

3 comments:

  1. Aww. Get well soon doll :D
    The snake print pants looks amazing, where is it from? :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the look...get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clutch and the snake skin print pants! You look gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10