Thursday 28 November 2013

Everyday Makeup For Dummies

"Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the prettiest of them all?"
YOU
There is a pretty girl inside each one of us..
Sometimes she is shy, sometimes she is scared, sometimes she feels intimidated and at other she feels ignored and hides.
There is a pretty girl inside each one of us..
Sometimes she needs a little encouragement, sometimes a compliment, sometimes a warm smile and at others just a little magic..
A little magic can come in many forms...
through a wand borrowed from a fairy tale or  through a little makeup bought from a local store.
A little makeup can do magic not just for the face but for the soul..
Sometimes it adds confidence, sometimes joy, sometimes it just brings a smile.

For all my life, I ran away from makeup, I think I was scared..but now that I have started playing with it (just a little though...baby steps) I am amazed at its ability to transform, not just faces but also personalities.

This video talks about my steadily growing relationship with makeup and my disastrous experiments with it.
I also share some products that are absolutely fool proof.
And a quick simple makeup routine that will have you out the door, looking and feeling fab, in less than 5 minutes.
If makeup and you haven't been BFF's...here is where you can start.
everyday makeup for dummies

Products:
Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator
Revlon Kajal Pencil
L'oreal Blush 102 True Rose
MAC Lip Pencil Stripdown
MAC Lip Gloss Natural Flare

I could not resist digging out old post pictures, to show you what a big difference a little makeup can make.
Here is a picture from one of my first posts..(ughhhhhh makes me shudder!!)

This one is after I learnt a thing or two about hair and makeup :) (Thank God for Makeup)

I hope you enjoyed the video...want to see some more? SARI, RED LIPS

5 comments:

  1. Great post! Easy tips that make such a difference indeed:-)
    xx
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!
    You are gorgeous!
    Would you like to follow each other? :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i don;t need this....but yeah useful info for women who are at loss to do it wuick and easy!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. Easy tips that can make huge difference.

    Koustubh
    http://www.fashupp.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10