Sunday 26 January 2014

Indian Fashion : Kurta And Palazzo Pants

 You last saw Aditi on the blog here, way back in August when I was missing her terribly while she was experiencing new experiences and living a dream. She has been back for some time now, but we have just been so busy doing nothing at all, that I never really featured her here.
High time I thought and got after her for a photo shoot..now that's not an easy thing to do, to get her out of her sweats is challenging enough and once that is done I very sheepishly put in a request for some make up, only to be met with angry glares and killer looks..
She groans and cribs and calls me a few names, she sulks and complains while I adjust the camera settings and ask her to pose..
But in the end I know she loves looking at her pictures, although she does her best to act like she cares not..
Fashion wise, its easy for Aditi to get stuck in a rut and I take it as my primary responsibility to pull her out. I take baby steps to try and ease her into new things and experiment a little. She loves her kurta churidaars and is often seen in then (too often for my liking)..
I forced her into these palazzo pants promising her more comfort than her sweats and more style than her churidaars..
I think she made it work..

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

indianfashionblog

What fashion is for me, food is for Aditi (thank God for that) because I stay far away from the kitchen, while never being too far from the dining table.
All winter long she had been making Gajar Ka Halwa for me which I have been relishing..its food for my winter soul.
Everyone has a different recipe for their Gajar Ka Halwa, Aditi,s recipe is perfection for me. It has a great balance of sweetness, flavour, texture and fat content ;)
See her recipe here 
Chikankari Kurta : Soch Phoenix Mall Pune
Palazzo Pants : fashionandyou.com (last seen in video here)
Juttis : Delhi
Neck Accessories : Here and there






9 comments:

  1. loved your choice of accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    xx
    myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooww... beautifully put together..love the accessories :-)

    absoluteobsession1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I really wish I could go to India very soon!

    Have a great start in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister is soo pretty. The outfit has been so beautifully put together. Loved the way the jewellery has been used..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a nice and comfortable summer outfit. And for the dry shampoo, its nice! Smells good and doesnt leave any white residue on hair! I want to use it a few more times to see how much it suits my hair!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really good!!
    http://itzzynitzzy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10