Sunday 12 January 2014

Leather Look Pants And Animal Print Accents

The weekend is over..another week starts..
The winter is playing hide and seek, here now and gone then..Picking the right outfit, one to beat the winters at their own game can be a challenge for even the best..
So yay!! to layers, put them on, take them off..the chill in the air or the heat of the afternoon wont make you sweat..
I am playing with all black here..black leather look pants, a black T, a black flowy jacket and an animal print scarf. Now, I have never been very comfortable wearing all black, makes me feel a little cagey and restrained, I dont even have a LBD yet.Though this winter I decided to embrace the all black look and I am learning to slowly but surely love it.
And, did I tell you, I love large windows..when I see them I have to take a moment to sit and stare, allow the light to filter through and feel the sun on my face.
I hope you enjoyed the weekend
Loads of new movies in the theaters..have you watched any? I am more of a home movie kind of person, where I can forward and rewind to please my senses and where I can sit cozy in a warm quilt.
Going to watch Jai ho in the theater though..yup big Salman fan :)


Indianfashionblog

Indianfashionblog

Indianfashionblog

Indianfashionblog

Do tell me about your weekend highlights :)
Attending an Indian Wedding? Ideas
Love Sabyasachi? Go here and here

Leather Pants : Dollhouse
Black T : Just Casuals Pune (~200Rs)
Jacket : Pune Roadside (~200Rs)
Animal Print Scarf : Thrifted (150 Rs)
Heels : Zara
Bag : Accessorize

16 comments:

  1. This is a very cool look. Love the scarf and the pants!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhea..and I just learnt from ur blog that the technically correct term to use is PLEATHER...hehe..so much for my leather look..haha

      Delete
  2. love the look...u look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...u look so sharp ... great outfit... i wore a similar scarf in my recent post :) !!!

    XOXO
    Manali
    secretsofmissdaydreamer.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manali...yeah its similar..looks like we have similar taste :)
      loved ur post too

      Delete
  4. So very sophisticated Abhi! Love this look and can't believe the prices..there is no way I would have guessed...Love the red lips and those heels!!!
    xx
    K
    Have you visited the new and improved website yet..
    klassystylefiles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have visited ur new n improved site and love it so much..I have been wanting to do something similar too...was totally lost..
      now i know who to go to for advice..
      love

      Delete
  5. Even I have never tried an all black look before.........but you are quite inspiring me, my girl!! ^_^
    Also, love the touch of the leopard scarf & those mustard heels! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Anupriya..Im still getting over ur comment on the Sabya post!! every time I c ur name all I can think of is you standing next to him and chatting away...ahhh

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Surbhi..I hope ur next trip to this part of the country will include some time for me :)
      love to u n the princess

      Delete
  7. Looking so stunning and lady like ! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shanaya..n ur looking prettier by the day!!..ur skin just glows..wats the secret?

      Delete
  8. Wow! The princess in leather pants!!! You look lovely Abhi!

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rupa..ur a doll
      u know yesterday I went for a haircut..all inspired by urs..I asked for a fringe..the lady refused to giv it to me..she felt my forehead is too tiny to carry the weight of a fringe..
      so Im left lusting over yours :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10