Sunday 9 February 2014

Pune Street Style : Pratiksha Bahuguna

A beautiful coral blue and neon pink caught my eye in a sea of morose navy and browns. She was thrift shopping and I was scouting for great style..for someone who stands out...we crossed paths thrice before I finally went up to her to chat. Her personality is as sweet as her face...nahh maybe sweeter..
Our short chat made it more than evident that she absolutely loves fashion. She clearly loves to shop..and she posed for my delighted camera without any inhibitions..even though a small crowd of curious onlookers had gathered on one of the busiest streets in Pune..
She crossed her legs, hinged her head and smiled like no one was watching..
She left me amazed at how confident and comfortable, with their style,young girls are these days..
Pratiksha, is from Dehradun and has been pursuing her law degree in Pune. Her style icons are Megan Fox and Deepika Padukone. Her personal style mantra is " Simple effortless looking awesome style"

indianfashionlifestyleblog

indianfashionlifestyleblog

indianfashionlifestyleblog

indianfashionlifestyleblog

indianfashionlifestyleblog

What caught my eye
The cool and neon colours of her shirt.
The quirky spectacle print on the shirt (from Sepia).
Perfectly coordinated shoes and hair accessories.
Her chic geeky glasses that contrast her face so well.
The cool sling bag
Those ice blue jeans.
I think ice blue was the colour of the first pair of denims I bought as a teen, but they seem to have vanished from my closet since for a while now, I have been favouring the slimming effects of the darker wash...I dont think its only me, I rarely spot them on the streets.
Pratiksha has got me craving for this relaxed casual colour for the summers...an ice blue pair of denims in a relaxed fit is definitely on my must have shopping list now.
Have you seen the other Pune Street Style? HERE and HERE 

14 comments:

  1. LOve this style! <3

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Gowthami I loved her easy laidback style too...there was something so charming about her..also her style reminds me that summer is not far away...n im eagerly waiting..
      thanks for stopping by
      love

      Delete
  2. I loved her glasses and the shirt's pattern and color! lovely outfit!
    So wearable and looks comfy too...totally my kind of style! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved how the glasses looked on her too :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know so effortlessly pretty right...no makeup n stuff...natural beauty

      Delete
  4. She is looking super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I know right!! I got lucky spotting her :) thanks for stopping by
      love

      Delete
  6. What a great street style feature! I love her cute and casual style - she has got the effortless cool look down!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved her shirt! She looked effortlessly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10