Sunday 23 February 2014

Gifting Made Memorable And Easy

Gifting is somewhat of sacred ritual for me, I love receiving gifts (who dosent?) but I think I enjoy giving gifts a little more. The entire process of thinking about what to get, getting it, wrapping it, giving it at a perfect opportune moment...its all hard work but the joy and happiness on the face of the receiver makes it all worth while.
I do however realize that sometimes gifting can be a risky and stressful task, which is why when I heard about giftease.com  I was a little excited and a little apprehensive. Is the site genuinely adding vale to the gifting emotion or are they merely using it as a marketing gimmick? So I tried the site to find my answers...

Here is what I found..
1. The categories : these make finding that perfect gift foolproof, even if you know just the basics like the age, gender or the occasion, the categories narrow your options down and make the process smooth and pleasurable.

2. Gift wiz : If you are still confused, try gift wiz, where all you have to do is enter the occasion, the receivers details, date by when you need the gift delivered and your budget...a few seconds later you have a selection of products that match your criteria.

bestlifestyleblogindia

3. Gift cards and experiences : If you are still absolutely clueless, you could opt for giftcards or experiences like a spa day (who wouldn't like that one?)

4. Gift via email : Giftease also has this cool service, whereby, you give them an email address and they do some detective work for you, find the address and have your gift delivered. Cool huh!!?

5. Packaging : According to me, a great gift is one that is packed beautifully, pretty wrapping paper, big bow et all..and giftease seems to understand that. They have a few wrapping options, you could go for the standard (like I did) or for something more elaborate.

bestlifestyleblogindia

bestlifestyleblogindia

6. The Message : A meaningful aw!! provoking message can make even the tiniest of gifts astronomically more meaningful. Giftease has a few templates for every occasion. Just go through their long list and pick one that suits the occasion the best. I chose " The best thing about me is you".

bestlifestyleblogindia

And if that's not enough, you could even go and check out their physical store in Phoenix Mall Pune.

All in all my experience with giftease.com was a pleasant one, the entire process right from selecting the product to receiving it was smooth and hassle free. They also did deliver the gift on the date they promised to when I placed the order.
So next time you are looking for a gift, do give the site a try, I am sure it will make the process a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10