Monday 17 September 2012

Maternity Style: 8 Months

So by now you know that I just had a baby....and my entire life revolves around my kids. So I thought it to be appropriate that the first post featuring me be about my pregnancy style.
Here is one of my pregnancy outfits when I was eight months pregnant with my second baby...I wish I had taken more pregnancy outfit pictures...but for now here is what I got :)
Hope you enjoy..



Fitted stretch pants (to show that I still have some shape) and loose flowy tops (to cover my growing belly and butt)...


                Yup..that's my first baby in the background...she wanted to be a part of the action too :)

                I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU...PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS..

13 comments:

  1. Very nicely styled maternity wear:) Loving the white pants and red watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look great in maternity wear too! I would need hellua Inspiration to wear a five inch heel during pregnancy, all i remember is, that I was best friend's with flats ! Sorry for the ramble! So ur second baby is a boy or girl?
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colors...yummy mummy

    Pooja k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your super sweet comment and the follow! I'm following you too! You are one HOT mama I must say :) keep in touch!
    Love
    June xx
    www.junewantsitall.com
    PS: Please remove word verification for comments. I entered the wrong captcha 7 times so far!!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your maternity style !! carrying heels is such diffi task while pregnant.
    Great styling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! i love the white pants.

    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello , you are already on "LOOK 10", if you are interested, please check and do some comment.

    http://look10.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/lookin-good-feeling-fab.html
    +
    http://look10.blogspot.com.es/2010/02/india-fashion-blogs.html
    +
    http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/01/look-10-fashion-blogs-all-1401-1500.html

    Pick your prize, "AWARD", if you want. It’s for your blog.
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PcHhabameTk/UDh9kpWA_bI/AAAAAAAAZdM/EI77mqcH_5A/s249/AWARD_LOOK10.jpg

    Greetings
    Vicen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great !!! <3 love so much your shoes !!! :D

    xxx
    Marina ,

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.ro/

    Lovely weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! This is a really great maternity outfit. I love the bright colours! Following you :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking lovely - colours really suit you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10