Sunday 21 April 2013

Neon Fashion And Striped Top

The neon fashion trend and the striped everything fashion trend are two of my latest obsessions.
So can you blame me for trying to combine the two trends? yes I am talking neon fashion and striped passion.
These neon green jeans from Gap and this striped top from Sarojini Nagar surprisingly make the happiest kind of marriage for me...and don't miss the neon orange belt (from Hill Road).
Yeah yeah I know..I have turned into a neon fashion addict..but don't say I didn't warn you..

And we have a new model on the blog..
Since I have started blogging, an unwritten rule has come into being in my house. Any guest that is coming over has to sign the dotted line and commit to a few hours of fashion shoots, before they enter the premise.
So when I became aware of Meeti's plans to come over for a short stay, I pounced upon the chance to capture her style on this blog.
I have to thank her, because she gave me much more time and patience than I ever anticipated. She planned had day around my shoot schedule and was willing to let me try anything on her.
You have seen her sister P on this blog before HEREHERE and HERE.
Now who do you think is the prettier sister??
Haha just kidding.

Ok back to the outfit...Neon Fashion Obsession + A Striped Top

neon fashion, striped shirt, leopard shoes neon fashion, striped shirt, leopard shoes neon fashion, striped shirt, leopard shoes neon fashion, striped shirt, leopard shoes neon fashion, striped shirt, leopard shoesneon fashion, striped shirt, leopard shoes neon fashion, striped shirt, leopard shoes neon fashion, striped shirt, leopard shoes
my entry into http://heartifb.com/
I am absolutely in love with those shoes..They are borrowed from my sis-in-law, she has great taste and I love dipping into her closet for inspiration and for gorgeous things to borrow.
Let me know what you think of the neon haze I am in...
Also I would love to connect with you in the comment section below or on FACEBOOK TWITTER

14 comments:

  1. I love both trends, so of course, I am loving this outfit! That striped top is so gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon...happy to know...u share my obsession :)

      Delete
  2. LOve those shoes...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heels are divine
    http://www.stylehighstreet.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so sweet! Like the bottoms :)

    Much Love,
    www.feather-esque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the outfit..esp the shoes !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty outfit, love all the neon pieces and those shoes are drool worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice:)

    Im following you now, could you please check out my blog and follow back if you like. You can like my FB page as well:)

    http://embui-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a great casual chic outfit. The heels really take it to the next level :)

    Much Love
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet rule to feature all your guests as models on your blog! Those shoes are to die for!!! Let me know when you come to this side of town next and we should do pics and posts together :)
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the neon!! it's so well put together with that top. I could have never got that right and you make it so effortlessly pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved the outfit..especially Top !
    http://sassyelegance.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10