Monday 22 July 2013

In Indian Designer Ranna Gill Maxi Dress

In Indian Designer Ranna Gill Maxi Dress

Shhhhh...I am going to let you in on a little dirty secret..I have been having an affair. Yes!! the grown up version of a school girl crush. The kind that brings a spring in your step, a song in your heart and a sparkle in the eyes..
Nahh..it does not involve a man..but something more exciting :) it involves clothes and dresses..
I have fallen in love with everything maxi length.
There is something so ethereal and elegant about the romance between the fabric and the floor, the length really gives inspiration to my imagination. I could be a Grecian Goddess, a Mughal Princess or even the English Queen.
Here is another maxi dress post featuring a maxi dress by Indian fashion designer Ranna Gill.

Indianfashionblog

Indiandesignerrannagilldress


Indiandesignerrannagilldress

Indiandesignerrannagilldress

Here are some of the other maxi posts..
The floor kissing anarkali from MARG by Soumitra
Which one is your favourite maxi dress??

17 comments:

  1. Oh, love the dress! And the print is also nice!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very colorful gown.. I like work on neck and you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...as always...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am too in love with Maxis.. But yet I am still to find one from a high street brand that is non clevage showing or not a tube.. any suggestions?

    You look pretty as always!

    www.thetimesofmanyphases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rajvi..yeah I know that's a problem..I usually wear a jacket over it and alter it a lil :)

      Delete
  5. wow! and you look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing dress, I like the style and color,and I can't wait to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love maxis! And you look amazing :) Nice touch with the gold accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks perfect on you..... i love maxi dresses too.....and well accessorized (Y)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, nice and beauty, maxi dress is really nice to dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love maxi dresses and skirts too. Wish there were more in market with sleeves and backs :P I'm yet to see how comfy dresses are. have ordered one and lets see how it works on my body. Loving your look here plus your whole style. <3


    Love
    Tanuja :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know maxis are almost always skimpy...but the new trend is full sleeves and full length dresses...mayb that will work for us :)

      Delete
  11. Love the maxi, Abhilasha!
    And totally share your sentiments about the maxi dress! :)

    Clothes and Creativity
    http://clothesandcreativity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You dress is very nice,I love the colors,stunning!Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning! LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress on you! Sometimes you can get lost in a maxi - or you just look bigger in the extra flowy maxis - but this one is fitted in the right places making you look amazing.

    Also loving how you styled it with the gold envelope clutch.

    XO

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Zahra..maxi's can be a little tricky esp when ur short like me :)
      but I love this one too...iv finally found the love of my life ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10