Friday 26 July 2013

Indian Bridal Wear : My Pinterest Wedding :)

Indian Bridal Wear : My Pinterest Wedding :)

Ahhh...if I could just wave a magic wand and turn my Pinterest boards into reality....ahhhh..
While I wait..wishing and praying for my fairy to appear with her magic wand, I thought Id give you a peek into my Perfect Pinterest Indian Wedding....Indian designer bridalwear

BridalIndianwear anitadongre

bridalindianwear


Bridalindianwear

Bridalindianwearrohitbal


IMAGES :12345

If you like what you see come join me in my PINTEREST WORLD

10 comments:

  1. Oh my my... I'm loving all... :-) splly last one.


    Love
    Tanuja :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah tARUNt CAN TURN ANY GIRL INTO A GODDESS

      Delete
  2. sigh. that was so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Kalki is such a delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats my favvvvv too..love the colours and simplicity..love kalkis expression too :)

      Delete
  4. that wedding wardrobe is certainly to lust for. On a different npte would love to see what you wore for your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey..iv been thinking about doing that too...pakka ill do it mayb around diwali time :)

      Delete
  5. Loved the kalki picture...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. great compilation!

    www.thetimesofmanyphases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10