Tuesday 29 October 2013

Happy Diwali : Fashion And Introspection

Happy Diwali : Fashion And Introspection

So I am still completely and totally engulfed in Diwali festivities :)
Diwali to me is as much about the introspection and human revolution as it is about the fun and food..
Diwali is a time to light a diya within my heart and really face my feelings head on...I often find weaknesses and negativeness that I am not very proud of, but I determine to fight them...
Believe me the toughest battles we all fight in life are with ourselves and our minds...to win these battles we need the help of something stronger than our mind and the only thing stronger than our mind is the God within each one of us...
So this Diwali lets align with the God within..
Lets light our hearts brighter than our homes..
Lets light our souls...
Happy Diwali :)
Indian Fashion Blog sari

Wishing you a very happy Diwali, with this video...its my favourite yet...do watch and do subscribe to Looking good feeling Fab on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/lookingoodfeelingfab)

               

Indian Fashion Blog sari

Indian Fashion Blog sari

Happy Diwali...lots of love and prosperity :)

17 comments:

  1. Ashu, the video is like a dream....it is beautiful and you my babe r gorgeous inside out! Im going to try as well to make my heart shine brighter than my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll...thanks for working on it with me...love u

      Delete
  2. WOW! I am speechless Abhilasha!!! Superb video and such a gorgeous saree!!! Looks like a benarasi... is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All i know is that its my moms...hehe...I love it..my all time fav :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty yu and lovely video <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an ethereal video! Wishing you a very Happy Diwali too:-) You are getting more gorgeous each day!!
    x
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very Happy Diwali to you too...and thanks for ur lovely compliments

      Delete
  5. I loved your saree, My mum has a similar in red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...our mom's have similar taste...coz this sari belongs to my mum..I often raid her saris :)

      Delete
  6. Happy Diwali! You have great insight and I think we can all learn from your advice. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Zahra...hope ur doing well...these posts serve as a reminder to me..to do the right things :) its easy to forget :)

      Delete
  7. Happy Diwali Pretty ! U r such a pro with this video thing, U inspire me to try it too. And U look like a Rani here !!
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I just your youtube videos. Love them. My favourite Blog posts that you do are of indian wear or fusion. I think fashion posts with western wear (the H&M, Zara, Top shop and bigger brands) are plenty out there. But whats not that common are good blogs focusing on indian and fusion wear. Same with make up videos. I would love it if you keep your videos/tips focused on indian skin tones.
    Another recommendation - better focus in videos and darker font colour in the blog. Its a little hard on the eye as it in now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10