Monday 4 November 2013

Contemporary Sari : How To Wear A Sari

Contemporary Sari : How To Wear A Sari

I hope you all had a lovely Diwali and a great start to the new year. I was surrounded by gorgeous ladies in traditional finery, almost felt like Goddess Lakshmi had descended down herself in her many lovely avatars ( Sonali Bhabi, Kamini Bhabi, Chinky and Mom..Im talking about you guys )
So you will have to give me a little time to slowly reel out of the traditional zone and get into the western and contemporary..
This post is my effort at making this transition, I am still keeping with the traditional sari, but giving the sari a more contemporary vibe, by pairing it with a shirt and layering a few statement bib necklaces with it..
Is this sari traditional or contemporary?? you tell me :)

indiansaritrends

This is my fovourite shoot with Meeti, yet. You have seen more of her HERE and HERE

indiansaritrends

indiansaritrends

bestindianfashionblog

bestindianfashionblog

bestindianfashionblog

saristyle
I hope you enjoyed the contemporary sari
Havent had enough of the sari yet? See more HERE and HERE

9 comments:

  1. Love this styling of the saree! A very pretty model too:-)
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it doll ! Gorgeous :D
    xoxo

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I love the saree and the styling! Noting this down for the next time I want to wear Saree with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this look and the jewelries are stunning..
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an interesting way of draping the saree..if i wear it again in the near future i will try to drape it this way!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10