Sunday 2 March 2014

Hello Spring..Come On In..

Spring is here, I can feel it in the air and in my soul. Weather transitions are always so beautiful but the impatience within me is so eager for summer that I often fail to slow down and notice the beauty in the moment.
So this weekend I made a conscious decision to slow down and enjoy the fragrant breeze as it caresses the blossoms everywhere and makes smitten young leaves dance to its tunes.
I soak it in and want to bottle it up, to uncork it at my disposal once the gloom and grey of monsoons take over.

midiskirtpairings

midiskirtpairings

midiskirtpairings

midiskirtpairings

midiskirtpairings

midiskirtpairings

midiskirtpairings

bestindianfashionblog

bestindianfashionblog

I welcome spring in a midi skirt and bright colours. I have always loved bright colours and have recently rekindled my love for midi length skirts. I am obsessed and would advise you to tread with caution because I am almost certain that you are going to be hit by a barrage of midi skirts all through this spring season. Shared at lifeofthepartyblog.com

Shirt : Thrift MG Road Pune
Skirt : Linking Road Mumbai
Heels : Old Melbourne
Watch : Guess
Ring : Blur Accessories 

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt Abhi :) and feels like ages since I met you... Lets please plan something this week and I promise to not break the date this time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah our jinxed lunch dates...where are you sweetheart..lets meet soon na
      ur not on watsapp also wer hav u vanished?

      Delete
  2. That skirt is so beautiful that I cannot express..wow! Very nice post Abhilasha.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rupa ur comment means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  3. I love your skirt and you are looking so beautiful
    http://swadesh.unnatisilks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two colors that you have paired! :)

    Love,
    Saily
    The Style Cocktail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saily..n I love the new look of ur blog :)

      Delete
  5. Your blog makes me miss India! Hope you'll check out my blog as well :) -MIMI (http://hautemimi.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi thank u so much and i did see ur blog too...its amazing..would love to know so much more about your digital mag :)

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit the colours are so spring/summer. Midi skirts are huge statements this spring summer so ill defo be grabbing myself some more yes you was right in totally addicted to them. Just as much as I'm addicted to your YouTube & blog can't believe I have only just discovered you. Can't wait for your next haul & fashion videos. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you write babes. I had a blog once but couldn't invest much time due to hectic schedule and it died a slow death. But now I feel I should start writing again.And like Mimi said, your blog makes me miss India, especially shopping in India.You are really an inspiration. You are full of energy and enthusiasm.... Keep rocking!!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!! Love these colors on you!!
    Sherry
    www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple, modest, and feminine...love this outfit :)

    Found your post via Fashion Informant link up!

    Rhea, Et Cetera - harem pants & a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10