Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Dont you love DIY?

Gorgeous weather, amazing company and a bit of a sugar high got us sisters inspired to do an outfit post...
so two giggly girls set out to have some fun under the sun :)


My pride and excitement are sky rocketing right now..no no not because of the clothes but the accessories...
what is so special you ask...well..I made that clutch myself...yes yes I did...yay my very first, my very own DIY.
Do tell me what you think about it...I will add a tutorial in my next post :)





Oh and how can I not talk about those shoes...I know they look super tall..but they are one of my most comfortable pairs....and the colour blocking makes them super cute and versatile..
I got them on one of my many perpetual online shopping sprees..form donebynone. They are a very fast and efficient site..I literally got the shoes even before I realised that I had hit the buy button. One of my current favourites from their site is this pair..reminds me of sugar candy n bubblegum and everything sweet...

DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE CLUTCH ...ALSO DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
THANKS FOR VISITING :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10