Wednesday 17 October 2012

Dont you love DIY?

Gorgeous weather, amazing company and a bit of a sugar high got us sisters inspired to do an outfit post...
so two giggly girls set out to have some fun under the sun :)


My pride and excitement are sky rocketing right now..no no not because of the clothes but the accessories...
what is so special you ask...well..I made that clutch myself...yes yes I did...yay my very first, my very own DIY.
Do tell me what you think about it...I will add a tutorial in my next post :)





Oh and how can I not talk about those shoes...I know they look super tall..but they are one of my most comfortable pairs....and the colour blocking makes them super cute and versatile..
I got them on one of my many perpetual online shopping sprees..form donebynone. They are a very fast and efficient site..I literally got the shoes even before I realised that I had hit the buy button. One of my current favourites from their site is this pair..reminds me of sugar candy n bubblegum and everything sweet...

DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE CLUTCH ...ALSO DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
THANKS FOR VISITING :)

11 comments:

  1. hi Abhi, i really like your diy!!! it does not look like a DIY, u must post all the details.
    let me tell u that when i started reading ur introduction i found a lot of similarities that i couldnt resist but comment.
    do follow my blog if u wish to, ive just started my own blog.
    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there...thanks for the lovely comment...do leave the link of ur blog...i would love to follow

      Delete
  2. Wow that clutch looks soooo cool! You look fantastic, love the mix of bracelets..

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a gorgeous clutch! can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u really have to put up a tutorial ! I am in love with it ! Nice heels too ! I am glad to know a genius like u !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics have come out super, looking stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seriously looks awesome :)


    and you too :)



    Love
    Tanuja <
    -------
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi abhi! thank you for the nice comment on my blog, you are welcome and congratulations for your blog!

    http://lamakeupposa.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice clutch!

    Check out my latest post www.thefashlight.com and shop my closet here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10